Be Our Guest Blogger!
We love to have Guest Bloggers on our site!
This is just another great way to broaden awareness across location boundaries, show that it is possible to be united together for animal health and welfare issues despite the distance between us, spread the word about great people doing great things and inspire others to JUST DO SOMETHING – all in the name of animal support and advocacy.
You don’t have to be a professional blogger to Guest Blog. We just want to hear your story, your way.
Want some blog topic ideas?
Below are a few general ideas to get you started, however, your Guest Blog item can be anything as it relates to animal support and advocacy:
- How you got started
- What inspires you
- A typical day in your quest to make life better for animals
- Your endeavors and goals
- Your tips
- Your role in whatever organization you work for or with
Do you have more to say?
Great! We luv our repeat Guest Bloggers! If you have more than one topic you wish to share, just let us know, and we’ll have you Blog back!
How do you submit a Guest Blog to us? Easy!
– We may reach out to you to ask if you’d be interested in Guest Blogging.
– If you want to reach out to us about being a Guest Blogger, just drop us a message!
– Guest Blogs are received via e-mail, and we will provide you our e-mail address after we connect.
– Guest Blogs should be formatted in Word or Google Docs when possible, please. If you have another format, don’t worry, we’ll make it work.
– We will get in touch with you on details via e-mail, and notify you via that e-mail string of when we have posted and shared your Guest Blog.
– Please make sure you follow our Guidelines!
Our Guidelines, simply stated:
Your Guest Blog item should be limited to no more than one standard size Word page.
But if your message needs more space, it’s okay; we’ll ignore the length.
Feel free to include related pictures and links;
We will happily incorporate them into your Guest Blog when we post it.
The only editing we will do on your Guest Blog is for spelling, grammar/punctuation and formatting.
If something else needs to be changed, we will reach out to you.
We reserve the right to delete any Guest Blog, at any time, for any reason.
If we do, we will let you know.
Our only requests:
- If you want to respond to a Guest Blog, ALWAYS BE NICE!
- If you take a moment to look at our website, you will see that our content is gentle, and devoid of graphic pictures and descriptions. This website is a creation of love, with no political agenda or personal gain. We welcome ALL blog items for posting; just please create your blog content in line with how we are presenting our selves and our site.
- We ask that you don’t use your Guest Blog item to sell your products or services, or ask for donations (as we want to keep focus on the Animal Advocacy story). Hopefully, the links you provide as part of your blog item or bio will direct others to your site so they are aware of your services and needs.
We truly believe that it IS possible to convey your message in a way that all readers will understand without the graphic images and wording.
That doesn’t mean that we want to avoid the difficult topics – we don’t. Spreading awareness meaning sharing ALL information. We agree that there are times when graphic content is the only way to finally get someone’s attention; in our Bill proposal, our wording is blunt and the accompanying images are hard to look at – so we get it.
- In addition to posting this on our website, we will also announce it on our social media pages with a Twitter shout out to you (so include your Twitter information).
We want to hear from you.
You never know when your story will be the inspiration for someone else to JUST DO SOMETHING.